You are invited to share your experiences and ideas at our final public hearing in La Crosse on October 16. This is a chance to share your knowledge of the challenges facing low-income Wisconsin residents when they need legal help with critical civil (not criminal) legal problems. We want to hear from you!
Date: October 16, 2012
Time: 4:00- 6:00 pm
Where: Cleary Center at UW-La Crosse, 615 East Ave N, La Crosse, WI 54601 (Directions; Free parking in the lot immediately south of the Cleary Center)
Your experiences, suggestions and insights on issues of housing, safety, family, employment and more are important to us.
We want to know:
- Who is receiving civil legal assistance?
- Who is falling through the cracks?
- What impact has receiving legal assistance made in your life or the lives of the people you serve?
- What is Wisconsin doing well for its low-income or vulnerable residents who need help with civil legal issues?
- How are you helping to meet the civil legal needs of those who cannot help themselves?